HI, I’M PAUL
I am trained as a Business Engineer, yoga teacher and body-oriented therapist. This means that I can work from many angles in guidance. Because I traveled and worked in South America for two years, I learned to communicate fluently in Spanish and English. I find fun and communication very important when we start working together.
MY DIPLOMAS AND TRAININGS
- 2019: Ashtanga Yoga teacher training (David Swenson)
Personal development program with Carola Rodrigues
- 2018: Yin yoga teacher training (Arhanta yoga);
yoga aimed at bringing rest, relaxation and balance in particular to the fascia, connective tissue and tendons.
- 2018: Athletic Skills Model;
- 2016: Master Entrepreneur,
Mental coaching in sports
- 2015: Physical trainer football (Toine vd Goolberg)
- 2014: Ice man training (Wim Hof method),
Blood sugar stabilization
- 2013: Shiatsu in burnout and vitality issues
- 2012: Basic medical knowledge
- 2011: Accreditation as a therapist in alternative exercise care.
Body-oriented therapist at the Wellness academy (Shiatsu, Ayurvedic massage, Meridian leather, psychology etc.)
- 2008: Child yoga teacher
- 2007: Sports massage NGS, Rehabilitation training for football players
- 2000: Thai Yoga massage, relaxation massage.
I am the proud father of two daughters and a son …
I train according to the principles of a holistic model on health, wellness, sports and talent development.